10. May 2012 00:38
Jakob Nielsen created the Ten Usability Hueristics. Watch this video to gain a quick understanding of what these ten steps are and how you can begin using them in your daily tasks as a developer.
- Visibility of System Status
- Match Between System and The Real World
- User Control and Freedom
- Consistency and Standards
- Error Prevention
- Recognition or Recall
- Flexibility and Efficency of Use
- Aesthetic and Minimalist Design
- Help Users Recognize, Diagnose and Recover from Errors.
- Help and Documentation